GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
www.iberitos.com (hereinafter, the web) is a website owned by Huerta Dehesa El Alcornocal, S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF nº: B06512362 and registered office at: Pol. Ind. San Isidro, Calle Carpinteros, 26, C.P. 06400 – Don Benito (Badajoz).
Access, reproduction and use of web services requires prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in for at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when deemed appropriate, by publishing the new text on the web. It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services on the web; in case you are not satisfied with them, please refrain from using it.
The web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose intellectual property corresponds to THE OWNER, except in relation to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the intellectual property on the web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting them only the usage rights described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood as reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and arrangement of the web content, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that article 12 and Title VIII of Boo of the Spanish Law on Intellectual Property may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER, is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
- Browsing the web, that is, access and displaying it on a device, any temporary or displaying it on a device, any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological transmission process. Navigation through certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- Benefit (upon registration) from the services and advantaged provided by THE OWNER through the web to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the web, its contents, the downloaded products and the copies of all them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messaged and the collection and processing of data by third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in the media of the materials that can be downloaded from the Press Room section is excepted from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about intellectual or industrial property on the web or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, anyone that may harm the normal operation of the website, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
- The establishment of links and hyperlinks to the web from other pages or websites its authorized, provided that they are not done in a way that damages the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the website or any of the persons and products referenced therein. In the establishment of links to the web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the content, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
- The establishment of links from pages or websites whose content promotes or advocates, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links, the use of elements extracted from the web is expressly prohibited, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case may it be understood that links to the web from third-party pages of websites imply relations of THE OWNER or websites imply relations of THE OWNER with their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or any recommendation of THE OWNER on them, for which THE OWNER does not will be responsible at all with respect to its content and legality.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a client or user of the website, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use it to:
- Incurring activities that are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, which advocates terrorism or infringes on human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that threatens the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the intellectual, industrial, image, honor or other property rights that correspond THE OWNER or to third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.
Violation of any of the rules contained in these conditions of use and especially, of the provisions of this clause, will empower THE OWNER to immediately unsubscribe as a user or subscriber to the web.
The payment methods accepted in the online store are:
- Credit card
The shipping methods available in the online store are:
- Urgent service
The delivery time for shipments made by the online store are: Delivery time 48/72h business hours.
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION
The client has from the receipt of the order, to voluntarily withdraw his purchase, indicating the reasons for such withdrawal. In the event that the consumer and user want to cancel the purchase of the product or contract the service, they may use the withdrawal form (this form can be found on the following page) to communicate their decision to the seller or service provider.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case, for hygiene reasons, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and seal and with all their accessories.
The customer must bear the costs or return shipping. Shipping will not be accepted under any circumstances.
The client will be responsible for ensuring that both the product and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, being necessary to pack the items in an adequate way, in order to avoid possible deterioration during transport.
Upon receipt of the return package, we will verify its condition and at the time we verify that both the returned items, as well as the possible accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
The refund of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery costs, will be made within the following days of withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same payment method used by the client for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold the refund until we have received the products or until the customer has presented proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first.
We will not issue a refund if the product has been used.
In the event that the client receives a wrong or in poor condition product, or in case of loss or damage or products by the transport company, the client may request its return and/or replacement, within those subsequent to delivery of the same. In such case, we promise to bear the shipping costs of the return, we will take care of picking up the defective product and/or returning the missing product to another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
(You should only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract or contracted service).
- For the attention of (here you must insert the name of the company, full address and, I you have them, the telephone number, fax and email):
- I hereby inform/communicate (*) that I withdraw from me/we desist from our (*) contract for the sale of the following good/provision of the following service (*).
- Ordered on/requested on the day (*).
- Name and address of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
- Date and signature of the consumer and user or consumers.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
To request a product change, the customer must contact customer service within days of receiving the order.
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference of the amount in cash will be returned or a gift voucher will be made to use in your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased on www.iberitos.com, the consumer must contact our Customer Service.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell him exactly all the steps to follow. We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The client may cancel the order, and should contact Customer Service as soon as possible on the phone: 924830408, or through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, whose customer service hours are: 09:00-14:00h – 15:00-18:00h.
If the order has not left our warehouses, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on the way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once it has been confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded and the return will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the web, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, and the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will use its best efforts to keep the information contained on the website updated and error-free, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. The obtaining of any specific result or purpose is also not guaranteed, so access and use of the website is the sole responsibility of the users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of there Conditions of Use, as well as any importer use of the web or its contents, the infringements of the rights that correspond to it or to its licensors, especially those of intellectual and Industrial property, exercising all actions, civil and criminal, that may correspond to it in Law.